Slackline-Züri.ch was founded on 1st of June 2012.
The slackline assotiation Slacklions pursues the following goals:
- The promotion of the acceptance of slacklining as an independent sport.
- Organizing and implementation of exciting events
- The mediation of the fun as well as the benefits and the risks of the sport Slacklinen in all facets and variants.
- Gain members
- Educate on material handling, maintenance, as well as tree protection and safety.
What we offer
- Weekly indoor training at Kanti Stadelhofen
- Representation of the interests of Slackliners
- Active Slackline community in the Zürich area
|Vice President||Silvana Baumann|
|Events & Webmaster||Nicolas Bahamonde|
|Indoor Training||Clement Cocchi|
|Tijmen Van Dieren|